Teamwork makes the dream work.
CompanyCam is serious about helping you keep everything in one place — even if you’re working with another company. Just add them as a project collaborator, then sit back and watch the magic happen.
Seeing Is Believing
Turn a painful process into smooth sailing.
Working with outside contractors doesn’t have to be a hassle. Project collaboration, our newest Pro feature, lets you share photos and communicate with every contractor on the job site — even if they’re with another company.
How it Works
Hassle-free collaboration in five easy steps.
- Go to the project you’re tag-teaming.
- Click on“Add Collaborators” to invite another company. Heads up! You have to be a Pro user to invite people to collaborate.
- Pick what you want them to be able to do — collaborators can view and share photos, add photos, and comment.
- Send them an invite to your project via text or email. If they already have a CompanyCam account, great! If they don’t, they can sign up for free to collaborate with you.
- Get notified when they accept the invite.
Stop chasing down photos.
Multiple contractors doesn’t have to mean multiple sources of truth. By collaborating on a single project in CompanyCam, you’ll have all the photos anyone took at the job site all in one place.
Stay on the same page.
Ain’t nobody got time for email chains or text threads. Use photo comments to take the guesswork out of what’s going on with your project and avoid getting stuck in an endless back-and-forth.
Keep all the content.
With project collaboration, everyone wins. Even if you end a collaboration, both you and the contractor(s) you were working with keep access to the content you shared.
Sign up for a free account.
Get your team up and running in less than 3 minutes.
No credit card required Available on iOS, Android, and Web