At CompanyCam, we want to make work more efficient and enjoyable in the landscaping industry. There are many additional apps and software that could improve your landscaping business.
We did the dirty work—and by dirty work, we mean research—and made this list for you. Take a peek below!
Jobber is a full-stack CRM for contractors in all sorts of industries. With Jobber you can manage your business and back-and-forth with customers from one place. They have tools for estimates, quotes, scheduling, invoicing, and getting paid – and the best part? It’s so easy to use that zero software experience is required to make Jobber work for you.
- Job management—scheduling, dispatching, invoicing, and follow ups
- Customer service—online booking, client hub, and job forms
- Business operations—email and postcard marketing, and reporting
CompanyCam is a photo-based solution created for contractors, by contractors. Take unlimited photos—which are location and time-stamped, sent to the cloud, and stored securely. Every photo is organized by project and instantly available to your team, allowing you to see what’s going on anytime, anywhere.
- Project Feed—real-time photo of all the projects across your company. Photos are tagged by date and location, automatically filling into the correct project so you never miss a beat
- Comments, Mentions, and Voice Memos—no more messy text or email strings, no more phone tag, and a lot less driving back and forth between jobs.
- Photo Reports—Quickly generate photo reports directly within the web app. Drop the photos you want to include into our reports generator, add any notes or information, and send the PDF to anyone
Check out the video below for a cheesy explanation from “Landscaper” Jordan Smith.
LMN offers tools, training, and support. Scale your business with LMN's business planning tool, estimate builder, and payroll reporting. Wow your customers with the customer portal!
- Educational resources including courses about estimating, time management, and scheduling
- Easy, quick estimates with customizable templates
- Scheduling and dispatching for crews
- Crew analytics
Before spending real time and money, visualize the finished project with iScape. Find plants, trees, mulch and shrubs to fences, brick pavers, water features and fire pits. And, just about everything in between! Thousands of landscape professionals around the globe are using iScape to save time, provide greater value and make more money.
- Design Tools—Easy-to-use design tools that allow your project to come to life in no time at all
- Share—Send your project to a spouse, friend or a local landscape pro, share your vision and make it a reality
- Buy and Deliver—iScape inventories all the products on your iScape designs to make ordering smooth and easy
Aspire solutions help field service companies of all sizes—from lawn care and landscaping to janitorial and beyond—overcome their day-to-day challenges, operate more efficiently, and free up time to focus on what matters most for their business: profitable growth.
- Landscape management
- Consulting and training
- Time entry equipment
PRO Landscape helps you impress your customers with CAD drawings, photo imaging projects, and professional presentations. PRO Landscapes also offers night lighting design and software you can use right in front of your customer. Get on top of your planning through PRO Landscape!
- Render 3D visuals
- Proposal creation
- Lighting design
In need of a CRM software? Arborgold is worth looking into. Arborgold is an incredible sales estimation app. Manage contracts, messages, appointments, emails, proposals and more with Arborgold!
- Route scheduled appointments
- Modify task lists and eliminate paperwork
- Access customer history anywhere
According to include, QuickBooks and Microsoft can’t help you improve your operations. This is because they don’t know landscaping! Luckily include gets it! You can crate operational efficiencies that will pay for itself. With many applications, such as iESign and iPortal, include streamlines communication and improves processes. As they say, "if it's hard for a customer to work with you, they won't."
- Estimating CRM
- Payroll assistance
Enjoyed by thousands of gardeners and landscape professionals world-wide, Landscaper's Companion is the #1 reference guide to all plants including trees, shrubs, annuals, and perennials. Containing information on over 26,000 plants and 21,000 pictures, Landscaper's Companion makes an excellent resource for the casual gardener, professional landscaper, aspiring botanist, or anyone looking for a simple, easy to use plant guide.
- Plant Database—over 26,000 plants in 17 categories covering North America, the United Kingdom, and Australia
- Extensive Search Capabilities—search for plants by Common or Scientific Name, Sun Exposure, USDA Zone, Water requirements, Color, Bloom Time, Deer Resistance, Height, and Width
- Add your own—plants, plant photos, and keep notes on your garden
So what do you think? Any apps catch your eye? If you know of other cool landscaping apps, DM on instagram and we will add them to this list.
To wrap up this blog, tune into the special Nicole’s Notes🌱 below for some wise words.