We had the chance to sit down and speak with Jake Dempsey of JobNimbus. We discussed the importance of picking the right CRM and laid out exactly what you should be looking for.
We pulled out some highlights for you below, but for the full scoop head over to our Webinars to watch the whole thing!
What is JobNimbus: Founded seven years ago, JobNimbus is a simple CRM and project management software designed to make it as easy as possible for you to manage projects, contacts, and tasks. As the fastest growing CRM in the roofing industry, JobNimbus knows what it takes to get the job done.
What is CompanyCam: Founded in 2014, CompanyCam is a photo-based solution created for contractors, by contractors. Users can take unlimited photos — which are location and time stamped, sent to the cloud, and stored securely. Every photo is organized by project and instantly available to your team, allowing you to see what’s going on anytime, anywhere. With CompanyCam you can work smarter, avoid costly mistakes and get paid faster.
What to Look for in your CRM: Knowing what to look for in a CRM is the first step in streamlining your project management process. In our conversation with Jake, we laid out the most important things to look for when deciding on a CRM to use in your business.
- Know what you need. You should know the functions and features that are most important to you before you even start looking, that way you’ll know right away whether or not that software is for you.
- Make sure the system integrates with other applications. In 2019, there’s no way you’re only using one app across your company. Using a CRM that works hand in hand with the other software you’re using is so important — you want all your systems and softwares speaking to each other.
- Pay attention to customer support. It’s inevitable that when trying a new software or system that you and your team will have questions. Knowing that the software you’re going to implement offers demos, trials and has fantastic customer support is huge!
- In addition to customer support, check to see if the software provider offers any sort of customization. Having a solution custom tailored to your company’s needs makes the transition even easier.
- Get industry specific. Whether you work in roofing, construction, restoration, plumbing, or any other service industry — there are solutions made just for the work you do. Get specific with your search and seek out a CRM that was made with you in mind.
- Take the interface and user experience into account. Is the system easy to understand, clearly laid out, and functional to use? If not, you’ll spend more time trying to figure out where things are or what jargon means and less time actually managing your projects.
To learn more about the importance of integrations, CRMs, and other software designed for your business, check out the full webinar here! Special thanks to Jake Dempsey and JobNimbus for collaborating with us on this webinar.
We host webinars with our partners and other industry experts twice a month, so keep an eye out for announcements on how to register over on our Facebook page.