As the roofing industry continues to grow and technology rapidly advances, it can be overwhelming to keep up. When is it time to alter your estimation process? Change your sales strategy? Document differently? There are a lot of moving parts. So, we made this list for you!
Check out the list below for apps that WILL take your company to the next level!
CompanyCam is the visual-first job site communication app for roofing contractors. We know the headache that comes with phone call after phone call trying to nail down plans and keep everyone on the same page. It’s frustrating and time-consuming and if we don’t have time for it, neither do you. That’s why we created CompanyCam!
You and your team can take unlimited photos — all of which are location and time stamped, sent to the cloud, and stored securely — meaning you can access any project, anytime, anywhere.
- Photos organized by location: We group all photos taken by your workers at a job site into its own project.
- Know who took it and when: Each photo is time-stamped along with the name of the user who took it.
- Add tags to photos: Make photos easier to search for and filter through later on.
- Draw on photos and add captions: Easily highlight areas that need attention.
- Have inline conversations: Comment, leave a voice note or tag people on any photo to start a conversation.
JobNimbus is an all-in-one hub for your business. You can track sales, jobs, and tasks from a single, simplified interface. JobNimbus is mobile, so you can access your information wherever you are, get everyone on the same page, and grow your business.
JobNimbus was built, simply, for the business owners that are looking for a very convenient way to manage their company. It’s a must’ve roofing company software!
- Track leads: All your contacts in one place.
- Get things done: JobNimbus provides a simple way to track tasks for users and across your entire organization.
- Manage your files: Store contracts, photos, docs, and schedules.
Hail Trace is a weather consulting company that excels in weather forensics — an ideal app for roofing companies. Their team of five meteorology experts analyze every hail storm across the U.S., Canada, and Australia in real-time. They then develop hail maps showing the size of hail, duration of hail, number of homes impacted, and wind speed and direction. This information alerts users immediately of the new hail storm– then move a marketing plan into action.
- Leading-edge radar technology: They use the latest in radar technology to accurately depict the hail size in any storm.
- Multiple hail reporting databases: They gather data from the hundreds of radar sites in the U.S. and analyze it to produce the most comprehensive hail storm data.
- Hands on customer support: Hail Trace always has meteorologist on call before, after, and during all severe weather events.
HOVER is the app to measure, design, and estimate for exterior home improvement projects. HOVER transforms smartphone photos into an accurate, interactive 3D model for any property.
Thousands of exterior contractors and roofers are using HOVER to put together accurate estimates and show homeowners what different materials and colors will look like on their house.
- Measurements: Accuracy on exterior measurements
- Interactive design: Explore new colors and finishes
- Data exports: PDF, Excel, JSON or XML formats
SumoQuote is not an app, but worth making the list! SumoQuote is the fastest way to build custom quotes that impress clients and win more work. Say goodbye to ugly spreadsheets or generic CRM quotes with no features. With SumoQuote you can create a custom quote for each client in minutes.
These days, clients expect a unique customer experience that shows them why your business can be trusted and how you understand their unique needs. With a SumoQuote crafted quote you can show customers that you understand their project and that you have the solutions to get the job done right.
- Quick quotes: Easy to write up, helping you sell more.
- Smarter quotes: Backed up with analytics and data.
- Easier approvals: Makes it super easy for customers with one-click online sign-offs.
EagleView Technologies is the unparalleled provider of aerial imagery, data analytics and GIS solutions serving the commercial, government and public utility sectors. The company’s patented image capture processes and 3D modeling algorithms coupled with property-centric analytic tools empower end-user workflows with scalable, efficient and highly accurate answer sets in support of property claims, risk management, emergency response, assessment, corridor mapping and more.
- Superior imagery: Explore an interactive 3D visualization of the property—pinch, expand, rotate, tap
- Review roof, wall, and gutter measurements: View all the measurements you need at a glance.
- Stay organized: Automatically generate quotes with measurement orders quickly.
SalesRabbit is a cloud-based platform and trusted sales tool. They understand how difficult it is to keep track of leads, success rates of sales reps, and roofing assignments. SalesRabbit is the complete outside sales app. It optimizes every aspect of your sales and management process. Track leads, manage areas, collect data, and crush sales records with their field-proven approach.
- Lead management: Keep track of your leads and your reps.
- Digital sales tools: Legitimize your pitch with digital sales materials.
- Customizable forms & contracts: Completely digital and hassle-free.
Joist App for Contractors
Joist helps contractors save time, win more jobs, and stay organized! With Joist, users are able to build estimates and invoices quickly– created from personalized list of commonly used materials and labor rates. Joist makes its users look professional. Showing their clients that they’re a company they can trust through customized, professional estimates and invoices.
- Quick estimates: Easy-to-use mobile estimating tool.
- Professional invoices: Record payments, set up payment reminders, and track sales.
- Organization: Store and access all customer information from anywhere at anytime.
Timeero solves your messy-paper-timesheet problem with their robust GPS time tracking app. Timeero assists with time-tracking, mileage recording, and scheduling. Lots of companies have replaced their paper timesheet with Timeero– it makes a world of difference!
- Mobile tracking: End the long paper trail
- Time management: Keep track of time and progress more efficiently
- Scheduling: Stay on-top of everything
RoofSnap is a roofing application available on computers and mobile devices. RoofSnap helps create accurate aerial roof measurements, estimates, material orders, and contracts. It can be accessed from your desktop or laptop browser. With RoofSnap, you can easily measure and estimate quickly.
- Measurements: Drone, aerial, and blueprints measurements.
- Unlimited projects
- Project estimations and dynamic Contracts
Pitch Gauge gives the power back to the users. You no longer have to run your business on somebody else’s schedule. Sharing and collaborating has never been easier! Share projects, leads, and documents. Pitch Gauge accounts are securely accessible from both our website and our mobile app. Pitch Gauge backs up all files because they know your data is important.
- Measurements: preview roof on the map, sketch and annotation tools, labeling and summary tabs for documentation.
- Project tracking: enter, change, and assign project leads.
- Document storage: import from Dropbox or Google Drive and scan and sign into project file.