It’s Wednesday, so you know what that means — we’re back with more tips! This week we’re all about how to share projects and photos with customers.
Did you know that CompanyCam has a nifty built-in feature that makes it super easy for you to share project timelines, collections of photos, and more directly with customers?
It’s super easy to do and allows you to keep customers up to date on everything happening at their home or business.
In a web browser, go into the customer’s project in CompanyCam:
- Begin selecting the photos you want to share. You’ll see Actions, Reports, and Share at the top of your screen
- Click Share, then Gallery
- Decide whether you want to include photo details, then click Get Link to Gallery
Now you have a unique project URL ready to share via email or Facebook. You can also copy it and paste it into another platform.
In the CompanyCam app, go into the project:
- Select the photos that you want to share
- Tap Create/Share at the top of the screen or ••• at the bottom right, then Share Gallery
- Choose whether you’d like to include details and choose your preferred platform (AirDrop, messages, email, etc.)
This is a quick and easy way to share lots of photos with a customer without bombarding them with a thousand attachments or text messages!
If you have any helpful tips or tricks you’ve come across while using CompanyCam, send them our way! We’d love to hear the fun and unique ways you use the app.
Get contractor content, straight to your inbox
Check your inbox!
Thanks for subscribing! Look for an email from us to verify your email address, and we’ll let the knowledge flow. 🤙