Highway to Hail: Sharpening the Axe is setting up to be the best H2H yet. This year, our tour is stopping in Dallas, Denver, Chicago, Nashville, and Orlando to drop all the knowledge contractors need to know to grow and scale their businesses in 2022.
On the fence about attending? Here are the four reasons why you should.
1. It’s FREE
Highway to Hail isn’t one of those hacky contractor workshops that charge hundreds of dollars to serve you burnt coffee and ice-cold advice.
Thanks to our sponsors, Highway to Hail is completely free to attend. With your one-time payment of $0.00, you’ll get food, drinks, and exclusive gear – not to mention buckets of knowledge from our industry leaders to help you learn, grow, optimize, and scale in 2022.
Speaking of those industry leaders.
2. Learn From Industry Experts
We’ve put together a superband of nine experts for our five-city tour. They’ll share their insights into everything from attracting and retaining talent to effectively utilizing tech on the job. Here’s a taste:
- Hail Trace CEO Derik Kline will present his 2022 storm season forecast and ways to turn wind, tornado, and hail data into actionable business opportunities.
- Tiara Searcy from Atlas Roofing will share tips on marketing your business in smarter ways in 2022.
In addition to a handful of other sessions, we’ll have a kickass leadership panel made up of these folks:
- Ricky Harmon—Balance Claims, VP of Sales and Business Development
- Benji Carlson—Breakthrough Academy, Assessment Specialist & Show Host
- Ryan Groth—Sales Transformation Group, CEO
- Ryan Shantz—SumoQuote, CEO
- Garrett Kurtt—OneClick Code, CEO
- Rob Soper—EagleView, Business Development
- Tiara Searcy — Atlas Roofing, Digital Marketing Manager
- Derik Kline — Hail Trace, CEO
- Michael Gogan—CompanyCam, Business Development Manager
3. Build Relationships with Area Pros
If free stuff and industry insights aren’t enough, then the chance to talk shop and expand your network with local contractors has to be.
Dozens of contractors, insurance agents, and real estate pros have built connections at past H2H events that have led to prosperous partnerships.
4. The CoCam Fam Will Be There
The cherry on top. The icing on the cake. The free Whopper for filling out the survey?
If you attend, you’ll get to hang out with your favorite people from your favorite photo documentation app. You can drop us feedback and ask questions about all things CompanyCam. And we’ll show you the latest features, tips, and tricks in the app.
The closer the dates get, the quicker spots fill up. Don’t wait—register today!