Technology has transformed the roofing industry in the past five years. Companies that adopt technology can improve all aspects of their business – from saving money to improving customer service.
These roofing apps help contractors make accurate estimates, document change orders and manage projects.
This cloud-based platform and app is a trusted sales tool. They understand how difficult it is to keep track of leads, success rates of sales reps, and roofing assignments. SalesRabbit is the complete outside sales app. It optimizes every aspect of your sales and management process. Track leads, manage areas, collect data, and crush sales records with our field-proven approach.
- Sales Rep Tracker: See how and where your team is using time.
- Lead Tracker: Their lead management system assures that you never lose a prospect again.
- Digital Sales Tools: Legitimize your pitch with digital sales materials.
CompanyCam was created by contractors for contractors. We know the headache that comes with phone call after phone call trying to nail down plans and keep everyone on the same page. It’s frustrating and time-consuming and if we don't have time for it, neither do you. That’s why we created CompanyCam. You and your team can take unlimited photos—all of which are location and time stamped, sent to the cloud, and stored securely—meaning you can access any project, anytime, anywhere.
- Photos organized by location: We group all photos taken by your workers at a job site into its own project.
- Know who took it and when: Each photo is timestamped along with the name of the user who took it.
- Add tags to them: Make photos easier to search for and filter through later on.
- Draw on photos and add captions: Easily highlight areas that need attention.
- Have inline conversations: Comment, leave a voice note or tag people on any photo to start a conversation.
EagleView Technologies is the unparalleled provider of aerial imagery, data analytics and GIS solutions serving the commercial, government and public utility sectors. The company’s patented image capture processes and 3D modeling algorithms coupled with property-centric analytic tools empower end-user workflows with scalable, efficient and highly accurate answer sets in support of property claims, risk management, emergency response, assessment, corridor mapping and more.
- Review detailed measurements: Review all the measurements you need at a glance.
- View the property: Explore an interactive 3D visualization of the property—pinch, expand, rotate, tap.
- Stay organized: Automatically generate quotes with measurement orders in seconds.
Since 2012, iRoofing has been a leader in providing the BEST and MOST accurate tools for roofing contractors’ success. Our state of the art product is backed by thousands of happy customers, ranging from one-man operations to the largest companies in the country. All over the US & Canada, contractors using iRoofing increase efficiency, productivity, and grow their businesses by closing more sales.
- Roof Measurements: Safely, accurately and quickly measure a customer’s roof directly from the iRoofing app—no more ladders needed.
- Roof Visualizer: Display, choose products and order samples from up-to-date roofing catalogs (shingles, tiles, metal, siding and other exterior products) from suppliers nationwide.
- Digitally render a brand new roof installation using photos of a customer’s existing roof with our advanced iRoofing Simulator feature—SHOW customers what their new roof will look like on the spot!
JobNimbus is an all-in-one hub for your business. You can track sales, jobs, and tasks from a single, simplified interface. JobNimbus is mobile, so you can access your information wherever you are, get everyone on the same page, and grow your business.JobNimbus was built, simply, for the business owners that are looking for a very convenient way to manage their company.
- Track leads: All your contacts in one place.
- Get things done: JobNimbus provides a simple way to track tasks for users and across your entire organization.
- Manage your files: Store contracts, photos, and docs.
Hail Trace is a weather consulting company that excels in weather forensics. We have a team of 4 meteorology experts that analyze every hail storm across the country then develop hail maps for each storm showing the size of hail, duration of hail, number of homes impacted, and wind speed and direction. We can then take this knowledge to alert you immediately to a new hail storm then create and move a marketing plan into action.
- Leading Edge Radar Technology: They use the latest in radar technology allowing us to accurately depict the hail size in any storm. This includes small hail storms, large hail storms, & high volume hail storms.
- Multiple Hail Reporting Databases: They gather data from the hundreds of radar sites in the United Sates and analyze it to produce the most comprehensive hail storm data.
- Hands on Customer Support: Hail Trace always has meteorologist on call before, after, & during all severe weather events.