Highway to Hail
Notice to be placed on Marketing and Promotion Materials as appropriate:
Attendees of Highway to Hail 2022 are subject to, and agree to comply with, the events Terms and conditions. In addition, to ensure the health and safety of everyone involved in Highway to Hail 2022, CompanyCam will be following, as determined by CompanyCam in its sole discretion, all legally applicable local, state and national rules, regulations and laws regarding masks, vaccines and other related health and safety measures.
Terms and Conditions
Highway to Hail is a professional trade event (the “Event”). The Event is not open to the general public. Only individuals involved in a professional capacity in construction and related industries are eligible and invited to attend the Event.
The Event’s organizer, CompanyCam, Inc. (“CompanyCam”), determines, in its sole discretion, who may attend the Event. CompanyCam reserves the right to refuse admission to any person. All attendees must comply with all of the attendance and registration terms and conditions. Product or service displays or demonstrations or solicitations of business, including but not limited to the distribution of materials, at the Event are strictly prohibited unless approved by CompanyCam.
CompanyCam reserves the absolute right, in its sole discretion, to immediately remove and revoke the attendance of violators of its rules of conduct, these terms and conditions or any other applicable guidelines, rules, regulations or laws. CompanyCam may do so without prior notice and without refund or reimbursement of any costs, expenses or fees incurred on the part of those removed.
CompanyCam may also, at its sole discretion, bar any violator from future Events, as well as from any other meetings, expositions, conferences or the like owned, held or operated by CompanyCam.
By registering and/or attending the Event, the registrant acknowledges and agrees that:
- CompanyCam is the exclusive owner of all trademarks, copyrights and other proprietary rights related to the Event and Event-related activities.
- CompanyCam and its agents shall have permission to use the registrant’s image, likeness and/or voice in any broadcast, telecast, photograph, video and/or sound recording taken in connection with the Event or Event-related activities for promotional, archival and/or other purposes.
- CompanyCam does not review, approve, or endorse any of the materials used or presented in connection with the Event.
- The topics discussed and materials provided in any session are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be an exhaustive presentation of information on the subject matter discussed and attendees should not treat them as such.
- Attendees will comply fully with all applicable event guidelines pertaining to Health and Safety Measures and Protocols for attendance at the Event. CompanyCam shall have the right to prevent a registrant from entering the Event or remove any attendee from the Event for failure or refusal to adhere to the required Health and Safety Measures and Protocols for attendance at the Event.
Registrants and attendees also agree that by providing their mailing address, email address and/or telephone number (collectively, the “Contact Information”) or any combination thereof, they expressly grant consent to receive communications, via regular mail, email, telephone or text from CompanyCam, its exhibitors, sponsors and partners regarding the Event and Event and Industry-related activities.
Registrants and attendees assume all risks associated with, resulting from, or arising in connection with, attendance at the Event including, without limitation, all risks of theft, loss, harm, damage, illness or sickness (including those caused by infectious or communicable disease such as COVID-19 (also referred to as SARS-CoV‑2), H1N1, or other illness or sickness caused by viruses), or injury to the person (including death) or property damage, whether caused by negligence, intentional act, accident, act of God, or otherwise, and whether occurring before, during or after the Event as the case may be.
Registrants and attendees also agrees that neither CompanyCam nor its agents, officers, directors, members, contractors or employees shall be liable for illness, sickness or injuries to the person (including death) or loss or damage to property resulting from, occurring at or arising out of the Event including but not limited to any education sessions presented in connection with the Event, or for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages; and releases and discharges such persons and entities from, and covenants not to sue such persons and entities with respect to, any and all risks, injuries, losses, damages and liabilities described herein.
Sign up for a free account.
Get your team up and running in less than 3 minutes.
No credit card required Available on iOS, Android, and Web