Take and Edit Photos
Taking and editing photos is cake. Select the big blue camera button and choose the project you’re working on — the photos you snap are automatically organized within it. (You’ll always be able to tell which project you’re in from the title at the top of the screen.) A picture says a thousand words, but if that’s not cutting it, you can draw on your photo and annotate with arrows and notes to share additional info.
- Open the photo you want to edit by clicking on the photo.
- Click on the curved line icon at the top of the screen.
- Drawing tools are on the left. Color choices are in the middle. On the right, you can rotate, undo, and redo.
- When you're done, click Save in the upper right corner.
- Tap on the blue camera icon at the bottom of the app, select your project, and start snapping photos.
- To edit, tap on the photo thumbnails in the bottom left corner.
- Tap the pencil on the bottom of the screen.
- Access drawing tools on the right.
- When you're done, tap Save.
Check out this tutorial for more information on editing photos.
You did it!
Thanks for watching our Crash Course. For your efforts (and cause we like you so much) we wanna give you a free gift.
We've received your submission. Check your email to confirm your details and let us know if you need to update any of your details so we can make sure we send your gift to the right place.