We're looking for a Ruby on Rails developer that can bring a fresh set of ideas to the table. Our product has grown rapidly with a small team and needs to be optimized and tested. Your duties will include assisting in implementing tests, refactoring legacy code to increase stability, and developing features from start to finish.
- 2+ years Rails experience in a production environment
- Capable of seeing projects through from conception to completion
- Understands the big picture and where we will hit limitations
- Able to build new features, add enhancements, or optimizations while maintaining backward capability
- Comfortable with implementing tests (no necessarily TDD, but tested at some point during the process)
- Able to manage yourself and your time responsibly
Nice to Haves:
- Working knowledge of React and Apollo
- Experience with GraphQL
- DevOps/server management using tools like Chef and Ansible
- Minitest testing experience
You want to work on something fun and make good money in the process—we get it.
We're out to build the most kickass camera app and cloud photo storage service for contractors—and to have a good time doing it. Our hard work is paying off and we're one of the fastest growing apps for contractors. But, we don't take ourselves too seriously, and to be honest, we won't take you too seriously either.
If you're into the whole not-too-serious thing, but also enjoy building awesome stuff, please get in touch.