Customer Success Rep
You want to work somewhere fun and make good money in the process—we get it.
We're out to provide the most kickass camera app and cloud photo storage service for contractors—and to have a good time doing it. Our hard work is paying off and we're one of the fastest growing apps for contractors. But, we don't take ourselves too seriously, and to be honest, we won't take you too seriously either.
If you're into the whole not-too-serious thing, but also enjoy doing good work, get in touch.
With our rapid growth in the last few years, we’re looking to add another Customer Success Representative to the team.
Your primary role will be to onboard potential customers by solving their problems and educating them about the product. This includes nurturing leads, educating potential customers on what CompanyCam can offer, and ensuring customers have a positive and productive experience with CompanyCam long after they sign up.
Previous experience in sales and customer relationship management is a plus, but if you’re a self-starter with a positive attitude and a good sense of humor, we’d love to talk with you!
The nitty-gritty of the job:
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns and trade shows
- Proactively prospect new business opportunities in the market
- Contact potential clients currently using CompanyCam
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Set up meetings and CompanyCam demos
- Make 50-80 phone/email contacts daily
- Achieve sales targets/quotas
- An excellent communicator
- Engaging in conversations
- Confident in overcoming objections
- Able to quickly establish rapport
Preferred (but not required)
- Proven sales experience
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, HubSpot, etc)
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Bachelor's degree