- Are you cool?
- Do you like working with people?
- Can you take ownership of a project without getting attached to it?
- Do you receive criticism well?
- Can you dish out criticism without being a complete dick?
If you answered yes to all of the following, you may be our guy, or gal
CompanyCam is looking for a Web/Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team. As our ideal team member, you will work closely with all others members of our marketing department to generate graphics and narratives that will connect with or target demographic. You’ll bring your own opinions into the fold but you will do your best to get inside the heads of the core demographic to produce content that inspires them to action. You will be responsible for creating graphics for many different mediums including emails, web, print, and in-app graphics. We put a high premium on being part of the team which means there will be things you work on that might require you to learn or expand your toolbelt. Those things may include but not be limited to working with WordPress (Divi Theme) to lay out landing pages or blogs. It will be important that you are able to take criticism well. Being able to adapt to feedback will be one of the most important parts of your job. You will work directly with our Marketing Director – who is insanely cool and may or may not have written this job description.
- Proven graphic designing experience for both print and web.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Be able to adapt your style to the CompanyCam brand style.
- Effectively contribute to refining and contributing to the brand style.
- Possess strong layout skills including a understanding of typography and whitespace usage.
- Demonstrate evidence of strong illustration skills.
- Work well under the occasional quick deadline.
- Proficiency in software and technologies including Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, etc)
- Copywriting skills and experience with motion graphics are a huuuuuuge plus.
Our office is located squarely in the Haymarket in Lincoln, NE. We have a laid back work environment and regular office hours of 8:30am – 5pm. We believe in a healthy work/life balance which means we very rarely ask you to take work home with you. Just have fun, bust your buns and be “on” the whole time you’re in the office and you’ll fit right in. We offer a $200 healthcare stipend to all of our full-time employees and a stipend for a new computer when you come work for us. Beyond all of that, we like to get to know the people we work with so we do regular company outings and order in pizza for lunch on Fridays. And best of all, we offer all of our employees free water! Yeah, I know. You’re welcome.
We’re a startup on a mission to create the most kick-ass camera app for contractors.
CompanyCam literally “creates extra time” in our customers day by automating the entire photo process. Every photo is organized automatically by address, stored securely in the cloud, and available instantly, anytime & anywhere.
Our team is responsive, fast-moving, and constantly improving the technology of CompanyCam. Construction and contracting companies across the US are using CompanyCam. We’re growing and it’s time to bring more talent around the table.
Wanna join us?