Digital Marketing Expert
- Are you cool?
- Do you like working with people?
- Can you take ownership of a project without getting attached to it?
- Do you receive criticism well?
- Can you dish out criticism without being a complete dick?
If you answered yes to all of the following, you may be our guy, or gal.
CompanyCam is looking for a Marketing Ads Manager to join our Marketing team. As our ideal team member, you will work closely with all others in our marketing department to generate ads that will connect with our target demographic. You’ll bring your own opinions into the fold but you will do your best to get inside the heads of the core demographic to produce digital ads that inspires them to action. You will be responsible for managing thousands of dollars a month in digital ads. Your primary goal will be to optimize our ads spend and ultimately bring in leads through free trials to the sales team. We put a high premium on being part of the team which means there will be things you work on that might require you to learn or expand your toolbelt. With that said, you will be responsible for forming and executing different ad strategies to learn what drives our market to action.
- Three to five years of full-time experience in digital marketing or advertising.
- Strong interest in technology or digital marketing.
- Experience marketing SAAS products and generating free trials through digital ads.
- Be able to effectively communicate your strategy and delegate when needed.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth through A/B testing.
- Experience building highly effective audiences and developing strong targeting tactics.
- Experience writing copy that is funny, interesting and engaging.
- Intimate understanding of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager, and Linkedin Ads Manager is required.
Our office is located squarely in the Haymarket in Lincoln, NE. We have a laid back work environment and regular office hours of 8:30am – 5pm. We believe in a healthy work/life balance which means we very rarely ask you to take work home with you. Just have fun, bust your buns and be “on” the whole time you’re in the office and you’ll fit right in. We offer a $200 healthcare stipend to all of our full-time employees and a stipend for a new computer when you come work for us. Beyond all of that, we like to get to know the people we work with so we do regular company outings and order in pizza for lunch on Fridays. And best of all, we offer all of our employees free water! Yeah, I know. You’re welcome.
We’re a startup on a mission to create the most kick-ass camera app for contractors.
CompanyCam literally “creates extra time” in our customers day by automating the entire photo process. Every photo is organized automatically by address, stored securely in the cloud, and available instantly, anytime & anywhere.
Our team is responsive, fast-moving, and constantly improving the technology of CompanyCam. Construction and contracting companies across the US are using CompanyCam. We’re growing and it’s time to bring more talent around the table.
Wanna join us?